duminică, 27 mai 2012

Saint James Paris








This grand neo-classical mansion was built in 1892 on Paris' first airfield from where hot air-balloons used to take off, to be a foundation hosting the French students. After a hundred years, it became the very exclusive Saint James Club as well as the only chateau-hotel of the capital, offering tailored services to each guest.

buy 

Trimiteți un comentariu